SALON POLICIES & GUIDELINES
(Please read until the end if you have an upcoming appointment)
Our first day was on Monday, June 22, 2020. We are required by NJ State Law to be at a 50% capacity limit, changing to 100% capacity on May 19th, 2021. 6 Feet social distancing is still in place, so due to this restriction, our scheduling and availability is different.
As always our top priority is the health and well being of our clients and staff. We are following all legal and public health recommendations per Federal and State Laws. Please read all updates and guidelines below prior to making and/or arriving for your appointment.
PRECAUTIONS WE HAVE IN PLACE
1. Shields at checkout desk for added safety
2. Stylists are required to wear face masks while providing services
3. Shields in between sinks for added protection
4. All employees are Barbicide Disinfection & COVID-19 Certified in handling safe and legal sanitation practices before, during and after each client of their station and all tools
5. Our salon has been disinfected and thoroughly cleaned with EPA registered disinfecting products
6. All stylists stations are at the mandatory 6 feet apart
7. Scheduling of services and stylists schedules are lessened so there will be less people at one time in the salon. It is required that we keep a 50% capacity limit at all times.
8. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the salon for use at any time
9. Salon has been fully & thoroughly sanitized and will be ongoing as per prior to our closure
10. Mandatory screening & temperature checks of all employees & clients
NJ STATE MANDATORY ADJUSTMENTS TO OUR SALON OPERATIONS & SALON POLICIES
We want to share with you some of the adjustments that we’ve had to make to our salon operations. This is out of an abundance of caution for our staff and our clients. We’ve made many internal changes to our salon procedures, and we want to share the ones that will affect you at your visit.
1. When we confirm your appointment 24 hours in advance, we are required to screen all clients prior to your appointment and then again immediately upon arrival. All clients are required to let us know;
If you have had or have any COVID-19 symptoms within the last 72 hours of your appointment
Have come into contact with someone suspected of having had or confirmed to have had COVID-19 in the last 14 days
If any of the above statements are reported you will not be permitted to enter the premises
2. All services are by appointment only. No walk ins allowed at this time.
3. Only staff and clients receiving services by appointment will be allowed in the salon. At this time we cannot allow anyone not receiving services in the salon with you at your appointment.
4. Please maintain social distancing at all times during your appointment. Please know that we care about you, but at this time we cannot hug you, shake hands, kiss hello or any other greetings that do not maintain social distancing guidelines.
5. Please make sure to respond to any confirmation communications regarding your upcoming appointment thru email, phone or text. If we do not have a response within a 24 hour time frame, your appointment will automatically be cancelled.
6. Masks are required. All clients will be required to wear a mask that hooks behind the ears (all staff members will be required to wear masks as well). It would be best to use a disposable mask if you are concerned with hair color stains. If you do not have a disposable mask, you may purchase one from us for $3.
7. When you arrive at the salon, please call us at 201-791-6414 or text 201-949-7550 and wait in your car; we will text or call you to come in. This will eliminate extra people in the salon at one time and allow us to clean the styling station & prepare for your appointment. Please limit the belongings you bring with you into the salon.
8. Before entering the salon;
you will have your temperature checked with a touch-less infrared thermometer regardless of symptoms. Individuals with a temperature over 100.4 are not permitted to enter the salon for an appointment
you will be required you use hand sanitizer or wash your hands in the restroom upon entering
you will be asked a few wellness screening questions and to sign a release of liability waiver
you will then go to the styling chair with the stylist. Each client will have a freshly washed styling/color cape as usual
9. Due to the length of time it has been in between appointments, please keep in mind we may need to use extra product for coloring services. If this is required there is an extra color charge starting at $15 and could go up to $35+ depending on how much extra product is used. If you are concerned about these extra charges please contact us to go over in further detail. A consultation with pricing with your stylist will be done before services are started.
Please know how very important providing excellent service is to us. These new measures we are taking are temporary until we can get back to the high standards that you’ve come to expect from us. We hope that will be sooner than later! Please note that a risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. As advised by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), elderly guests and those with underlying medical conditions are particularly vulnerable to this contagious disease. By visiting Ciro's Hair Pavilion you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Your appointments are very important to the team of Ciro's Hair Pavilion. We understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary and life can be a little unpredictable, therefore we respectfully request that you provide us with at least 24 hours notice to give us the opportunity to fill the appointment time.
Please understand that when you forget to cancel without giving us enough notice, we missed the opportunity to fill that time with clients that have been waiting to schedule.
We secure all appointments with a credit card. Due to the current circumstances, if 24 hours notice is not given for a cancellation or reschedule, 100% of the appointment cost will be charged. No show's are included under this policy. All appointments will automatically be cancelled if confirmation is not received 24 hours before scheduled appointment.
You may add your credit card details below while submitting your questionnaire. Otherwise, you may call us, 201-791-6414 and provide this information over the phone
Any fixes or changes of hair color must be scheduled and fixed between a 2 week period. Beyond the 2 week period client will be charged regular pricing.
Please be aware that if you are more than 20 minutes late for your appointment, we may not be able to provide the service for which you have been scheduled.
Early Start Appointments:
Any start time prior to 9 am on weekdays or 8 am on weekends or exceeding after 9 pm is subject to increase in increments of a $60 hourly rate.
Payment Types Accepted:
We now accept all major credit cards*
Debit Cards with pin
* A 3.99% service charge is applied. This service charge is discounted when paid by any other form of payment
**We do not accept gratuities/tips on cards or thru Venmo/Zelle. All tips/gratuities must be given in cash only. Some stylists have their own Zelle/Venmo accounts for gratuities/tips. Cash is always preferred.
Thank you for understanding and accepting all of our policies. Agreement of all policies on clients part is made when client books his/her appointment.
We sincerely appreciate your support. This situation has certainly brought on some challenges, but we are determined to rise to the occasion with a positive attitude and a high level of professionalism. As these circumstances are ever-changing, they will require constant attention and reevaluation. We ask that you please be patient with us as we make the necessary adjustments.